Under the supervision of the QI Manager, is responsible for, but not limited to, developing and implementing quality improvement activities, supporting essential nursing, education and reporting needs, and promoting compliance with regulatory requirements pertaining to quality-of-care issues.
- Current New York State nursing license and registration as a licensed practical nurse.
- Two years nursing experience, one year preferably in home care.
- BLS certification.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with electronic medical records.
- Acceptable driver’s license and automobile available for use with current insurance.
- Successful completion of NLN proficiency in medication administration exam.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.71 – $23.73 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- NYS LPN (Required)
Work Location: In person